Life is too short to waste any time... If you are struggling with a decision remember the time is now. Live life to the fullest and be the best at all you do! If your not giving 100% don't give at all...

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Free Star Bucks


That's right the Noodle is a Star Bucks Junky! I use it as a meeting place for future business partners of mine... I met a sharp guy there on Saturday and we ordered our coffee (hazel nut latte), his came very quick and we began talking business. After about 25 minutes I realized that I still had no latte! When I questioned them the guy said he put it out and someone must have taken off with it... Well we called the Latte Police in for an internal investigation, well ok maybe I am stretching it a bit. Long story short I finally got my latte and a coupon for a Free Grande any time... WAHOOOO WAHOOO!!!! For all of you Star Buck Junkies I know you would appreciate the story.... For the rest of you, whatever.

1 Comments:

Blogger TDaddy said...

I agree....whatever :)

4:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home