Life is too short to waste any time... If you are struggling with a decision remember the time is now. Live life to the fullest and be the best at all you do! If your not giving 100% don't give at all...

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Ghost Rider!


That's right I come clean I truly am ghost rider. Ok just kidding sorry if I scared you at all. This is a really cool picture though. I bought this new bike today because running is killing me and I don't like. So I feel a bit embarrassed after reading Glavan Haven with there 10 mile bike ride. I rode about 3 miles and am hurting a bit... I told Tim J this and he is taking care of that. We are going on a bike ride next week and I quote, "Chris on your first ride you have to suck it up and ride 10 miles". Ok whatever you say man, Tim is now my new bike drill sgt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home