Life is too short to waste any time... If you are struggling with a decision remember the time is now. Live life to the fullest and be the best at all you do! If your not giving 100% don't give at all...

Friday, April 14, 2006

Biking Extravaganza Gone BAD!

Ok as you know from my previous post I bought a bike yesterday. I thought today I would really have fun. So I rode my bike to Mitch Park and by the way they have really awesome bike trails, it's like being in the country and really a cool place to get out of the city life for a minute. So back to the main topic here (Biking Extravaganza Gone BAD!) I am on about the 5th mile coming down this hill and over a bridge when all of a sudden my bike comes to a sudden STOP and I almost fly off this thing. The back breaks are now locked onto the wheel. After 20 minutes of trying to fix this issue (with NO tools) I decide the only thing todo is break the break handle so I can get the little wire lose and disconnect the back break. So I did, oh and by this time I have phoned acadamy and explained the situation I do get a new bike. Ok The breaks are now lose and I get on to continue my nice RIDE, Yeah not so much. I guess the frame or tire I am not for sure had bent and the tire will not turn at all. So long story short I carried this piece of junk about 2 miles and then waited for my cousin to come pick me up on the side of the rode. Have I given up, ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! I am now addicted to this I had so much fun. I am going to bike everyday and get up to where I can like ride to to to I don't know some where really far away.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Noodle said...

This is a test!

1:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home