Life is too short to waste any time... If you are struggling with a decision remember the time is now. Live life to the fullest and be the best at all you do! If your not giving 100% don't give at all...

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Life Is an Intresting Walk

Life is so interesting to me. At one moment you can be on top of the world. Life, Business, Relationships, ect. The very next moment it can seem that you have been buried by an avalanche. I look at it as God's way of saying how much more before you look up and Say I AM ALL YOURS LORD! Sometimes we think we are living for Christ; going to church, prayer before bed, being courteous, and giving financially. God wants us for so much more. He is such a jealous God and doesn't want our hearts set on anything else but him. So when do you know you have completely let go and let God? Is it a number of times we pray, sing, attend service, or study his word? No I believe we must truly live everyday for him and his Glory without our own agenda in the way. Our agenda could be money, business, family, or a laundry list of worldly things. We must live in way that Jesus shines always. That is my goal for each of us that we can put aside the world for a minute and focus on where he wants us to be in our lives.

1 Comments:

Blogger Crissy said...

Amen! and Amen! I will say it is alot easier said than done especially living in Edmond where it seems that prestige is everything. Who has the nicer house...how much stuff can I fill the house with...the kids down the street have this and that so I better get my kid that as well...and sometimes it is just the I want it now so I'm getting it now whether I have the money or not. I am on board with you cuz!

7:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home