Life is too short to waste any time... If you are struggling with a decision remember the time is now. Live life to the fullest and be the best at all you do! If your not giving 100% don't give at all...

Saturday, July 01, 2006

I STRUCK OIL, GAS, Oh No JUST A SINK HOLE!


That's right When I drained my pool there was about 2 to 3 inches of water standing in the back yard. We noticed in 3 different places water boiling out of the ground... The next day I walked over and noticed this hole 8 inches in diameter and about 5 feet deep... So I step closer and fall in, well not all of me just my right foot. The ground is caving in so the city is coming out in a few minutes to check it out and make sure there are no underground monsters (Tremors)!

1 Comments:

Blogger Crissy said...

Does the drama ever end for you? :)~

8:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home