Life is too short to waste any time... If you are struggling with a decision remember the time is now. Live life to the fullest and be the best at all you do! If your not giving 100% don't give at all...

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

WOW! Just back from the SLOPES!




Ok so not really slopes... but slopes for Oklahoma, anyways we had a lot of fun with me Ryley, a neighbor kid, and some others who just showed up. This by the way is the funnest hill in Edmond. For future snow days reference it is located at 2nd street just west of I-35 by the gas station. I know I have not blogged in a while and so this is for all of you people who have been so kind to actually look at my unedited blog everyday and to you faithful fans I say THANKYOU! You guys and gals make it all possible, I want to thank my Mom and my publisher (Mr. Blogger) and my producer oh yea my co-stars as well... Ok I don't how we got here are you confused yet? I get a little day dreamy sometimes. Day dreamy is that a word? Have a blessed day

Yours Truly~

Chris Gee

1 Comments:

Blogger Crissy said...

Bout time! :)

8:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home