Life is too short to waste any time... If you are struggling with a decision remember the time is now. Live life to the fullest and be the best at all you do! If your not giving 100% don't give at all...

Friday, April 14, 2006

A Bed Of Flowers...



Ok Here it is I wanted Lacy to know how much I appreciated her and love her. I went to buy ONE vase of flowers and came home with well this. A table full of assorted flowers and roses and then Ryely and I pulled the pedals off of a dozen roses and spread them on the floor... So she will either be happy or mad that I made a mess in her floor! I have never been a big romantic person but I am attempting to get better.

1 Comments:

Blogger TDaddy said...

Give me a second. I am trying to knock the sappy goop off of my eyes....

2:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home