Life is too short to waste any time... If you are struggling with a decision remember the time is now. Live life to the fullest and be the best at all you do! If your not giving 100% don't give at all...

Friday, September 21, 2007

I have MOVED OUT!!!


of my domain... Yes I have been kicked out of my office due to an up coming addition to our household (G-3). Luckily we have this sitting area in our Master bedroom that I stuck my desk in and now am working out of that area. It wasn't sitting well with me at first but now that I am here it's not so bad. It's actually kind of nice to literally roll out of bed and into work! I don't have the long commute from the bedroom down the hall to the old office.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

Thanks for reading! I'll check back to your blog sometimes, too!

1:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home