Life is too short to waste any time... If you are struggling with a decision remember the time is now. Live life to the fullest and be the best at all you do! If your not giving 100% don't give at all...

Monday, May 01, 2006

Ok I want to start something!

You know I want to start something with all of you bloggers out there. I know a huge amount of traffic doesn't actually make it to my blog so please pass the word to your blogger buddies so that everyone can see this... There is a reason for the comments section under each post that I or yourself post. It is so that PEOPLE LIKE YOU LEAVE A COMMENT! I am going to start typing a comment on every blog that I look at. Do the same. My hat goes off to TimJ, Sawyer, and Risley as they are the biggest commenters in the group. All though the comments are usually sarcastic they are fun to read. So next time you go and look at a blog don't LEAVE without leaving YOUR TWO CENTS ABOUT THE ISSUE!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dustin said...

C'mon Gee, don't cut yourself short. Your blog is worth more than Two Cents, even if we are the only 3 people that read it.

11:44 AM

 
Blogger Chrissey said...

I was trying to hide the fact that I'm a blog reading addict, but I guess I'll come out now! I do read yours and everyone elses blogs, but rarely leave comments. I will try harder to do so! I will also add you to my list that I read (not that it'll give you that much more traffic, but oh well)! :)

3:34 PM

 
Blogger TDaddy said...

You have a blog? Oh is that what you call this????

11:36 AM

 
Blogger Jeny said...

Your blog and your wife's blog are new to my "reading list"! Just thought I would let you know! I like comments too! Check out our blog too! Jeny!

9:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home