Life is too short to waste any time... If you are struggling with a decision remember the time is now. Live life to the fullest and be the best at all you do! If your not giving 100% don't give at all...

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Chris Gee Life Update...

It's funny how life happens (how God Works) I was working for Genesis Communications ( a contracting company selling phone lines to business for AT&T) Two weeks ago Tim Priebe came to me asking me to do sales for T&S, it really worked out well because I accepted and one week later Genesis SHUT DOWN. I was expecting a pay check this Friday and didn't get it. They say they are going to try and deliver that check but I am not betting on it. So I also start college Tomorrow at 1:30pm at OSU OKC. Then at 9:45 pm I am going to Mercy Hospital for a MRI of my neck and Head. I will update on what they discover. That's it for now. See ya!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home