Life is too short to waste any time... If you are struggling with a decision remember the time is now. Live life to the fullest and be the best at all you do! If your not giving 100% don't give at all...

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I start October 15th!!!

I took the plunge that I have been thinking about for a long while. Most of you know I never finished college. I started as a Youth Ministry Major at OC and then changed to Marketing Mngt. I went broke fast and never went back. I just enrolled in to classes at OSU OKC and then next fall will transfer to UCO. (Business Management) For those who have asked the Travel Business is going very well and we are having a blast! www.chrisgee.worldventures.biz check out our Dream Trips at the top of the page.
I have also decided to handle all sales for T & S webdesign and so far so good, well except for that guy who thinks he's my boss... Lol

1 Comments:

Blogger Crissy said...

How exciting! Good luck!

2:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home