Life is too short to waste any time... If you are struggling with a decision remember the time is now. Live life to the fullest and be the best at all you do! If your not giving 100% don't give at all...

Monday, May 15, 2006

My New Car!

Well as most of you know and have seen the 1994 Toyota Corolla Lacy and I had was on it's last leg or wheel or do you say leg anyways whatever, it was going to die soon. This car has had a rough life. For starters and I am not talking about the starter that makes it start, it has 171,000 miles on it and makes a new sound everyday. Last year it was in the shepard mall parking lot and some guys threw a rock through the back passenger window, I fixed that myself... Then 2 months later the front passenger window stops working and in an attempt to fix that I broke the whole window electric thing and got mad and just drilled holes through some metal stuff inside and permantley fixed the window in the up postion FOR EVER! Oh and the passenger door handle inside broke but I fixed it with some bailing wire. When we moved to Pebble Creek the FIRST night we moved in we parked old blue in the street and woke up the following morning to find that someone hit the car and our back bumper was laying in the street. Yes I bent all the metal myself and put screwed and wired the bumber back on! I have a point to all this... This week the car wouldn't start so I jumped it and charged it, all is good... Until lacy tries to drive it the next day and it won't start again. Long story short I took it to Nathan's dealerhsip traded it in for a $1000.00 and purchased the car below....

4 Comments:

Blogger Dustin said...

So did you get the "insiders deal" or did they charge you for undercoating? :-)

6:18 AM

 
Blogger Crissy said...

I really like your new car. It is so sharp!

10:32 AM

 
Blogger Chrissey said...

I'm glad Nathan got to help you guys! I promise he isn't like all the other sterotypical car people...he wouldn't rip you off like that!

3:33 PM

 
Blogger TDaddy said...

That car better be paid for...

Signed Dave Ramsey

10:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home