Life is too short to waste any time... If you are struggling with a decision remember the time is now. Live life to the fullest and be the best at all you do! If your not giving 100% don't give at all...

Monday, May 22, 2006

SIN! What Sin?


I was listening to K-love today and something was said about a song that hit me and touched my heart... We all know what I am about to say but I think our busy lives enable us to forget the power behind it. Have you ever done something and thought, "I wish I could turn back time" you know just hit rewind and the mistake is no longer in existence. The song on K-love titled "What Sin?" Is so powerful. See no matter what sin you have in your life now or in the past you have a rewind button called JESUS all you have to do is ask Jesus to forgive you and he simply replies with What Sin? How incredibly awesome is that. Think back to when you were baptized when you came out of that water you became white as snow your slate was clean you were a new baby! Now since that day all you have to do is ask and it shall be gone... I hope this has opened or re-opened your eyes today.

God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home