Life is too short to waste any time... If you are struggling with a decision remember the time is now. Live life to the fullest and be the best at all you do! If your not giving 100% don't give at all...

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Landscaping and Sunburns!


Yes it is all Tom Sawyers fault. No just kidding Tom. Tom inspired me to landscape my yard. I went and picked up some pine bark mulch the other day in his backyard and decided to use it. I had two flower beds in back and one in front that had been over taken by weeds, like knee high... I spent a total of 7 hours digging up weeds smoothing, laying down trash bags (to prevent weeds) and laying out the mulch... All this time I have no shirt on. I used sun screen only where I could reach as you can see below it wasn't enough! OUCH!!! Anyways thanks to I used the 3 bags you gave me and bought 10 more plus some stone as well...





1 Comments:

Blogger Crissy said...

How does Lacy resist that physique?(sp?)

4:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home