Life is too short to waste any time... If you are struggling with a decision remember the time is now. Live life to the fullest and be the best at all you do! If your not giving 100% don't give at all...

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Memorial Weekend at The Lake

On Left: Aunt Connie. Guy with Tattoo: Brother


Aunt Deb Driver: Papa


Ryley and I had an awesome time at lake Eufala (is that the correct spelling Tom) All my cousins and some aunt and uncles and grandparents came... We had like 5 RV's 2 ski boats, a big fishing boat and a TON of fish... In two days they caught 80 cat fish on lines. So needles to say friday night we had a huge fish fry and it was so nice just to be with all the people that I grew up with and for me to get to share a little bit of how I came up with Ryley was irreplaceable for me! Growing up we were at the lake nearly every weekend in the summer! Ryley and my cousins kids rode bikes all over, swam, fished, boated, chased girls.... No just kidding on the last one. Here are some pics of my family at the lake and our good time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Crissy said...

Looks like I missed a fun time. Glad you had a chance to get away and relax!

10:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home