Life is too short to waste any time... If you are struggling with a decision remember the time is now. Live life to the fullest and be the best at all you do! If your not giving 100% don't give at all...

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Readable Template & New Hobby


Ok Dustin now that you've got on me about not posting, I posted and then you complained about my non readable background so it has changed it is very much readable. I will post more often and now you can read it.

So for my new hobby, its mountain biking. My cousin has been a serious mountain biker for a few years now and so my neighbor and I decided to join him. My first day on I rode 3 miles. Today I rode another 2 miles and tonight after the bash party I will go out for another 3 miles. My plan is for this first week to do a min of 6 miles per day and then in the second week jump up to 12 miles per day. My 4th week plan is to be on a trail with my cousin, his last trail was 17 miles. Look out dirt here comes Chris Gee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home