Life is too short to waste any time... If you are struggling with a decision remember the time is now. Live life to the fullest and be the best at all you do! If your not giving 100% don't give at all...

Monday, July 28, 2008

Biggg Possibilities and Choices

Most of you know that I am a licensed Private Investigator. I have done fugitive apprehension, surveillance, etc but on a very small scale. A few months ago I contacted 4 of the largest Investigative Firms in the country just for kicks, really to see if I had a chance of working with one of them. (Never thought Possible) Although I have had lots of training in investigations and advanced investigations plus a bit of military experience. Well today I got a totally unexpected call from an international Investigative Firm. MJM Investigations is based in North Carolina and also Australia. They do work in Iran, Iraq, Hungary, Germany, Australia, of course the U.S., Italy, Serbia, Kosovo, Eastern Europe, UK and Ireland and the entire Asia Pacific region. As long as my drug testing and FBI background check is good I will be flying to Raleigh, NC on August 11th for a week long specialized training. Since most of my network marketing business is done via phone and internet, it won't interfere with my continuing to build. (which is our sole income) So if I decide yes I already have to fly to Houston, Texas on August the 7th then I will fly straight from Houston on the 10th to NC. Keep us in your prayers as all these decisions are made and during the this time and travel.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AND anyone who would like to come help lacy, they can! I'm sure I will be completely stressed for that week!

3:53 PM

 
Blogger Dustin said...

It doesn't require a move does it?

11:54 AM

 
Blogger The Noodle said...

No, there will be NO MOVE

12:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home