Life is too short to waste any time... If you are struggling with a decision remember the time is now. Live life to the fullest and be the best at all you do! If your not giving 100% don't give at all...

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wow! Here it is again!

I know it has been a while since a post popped up here so I thought it was about time... Just a simple thought for the day... I turn on the news and all I hear is stock drops, major company profit drops, recession this recession that. With all of that in your face all day everyday it is so easy to fall into this negative depressed state about life. If your reading this entry I want to encourage you to keep your head up. Number one your faith must be stronger than the economy and life's problems. I hear people say often I wonder what the next ten years will be like? My Response, The same as the last 10 years... You see what I mean by that is it all remains the same when night is over the sun will rise, summer, then fall, then winter, then spring, then summer, etc. The same wind blows on us all. Your issues are not unbearable. Bottom line and to bring all this together. Life is ALWAYS a mixture... Life is mixed with difficulty and opportunity. Now I will say sometimes there is MORE difficulty than opportunity but where difficulty presents itself be assured that opportunity is lurking right around the corner so stay STRONG in your faith and what your doing...

1 Comments:

Blogger Crissy said...

I read this yesterday and I really needed to hear it!

Thanks!

5:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home