Life is too short to waste any time... If you are struggling with a decision remember the time is now. Live life to the fullest and be the best at all you do! If your not giving 100% don't give at all...

Monday, September 01, 2008

On The Road Again... Just Can't Wait to Get Off The Road Again

Here I am on the open road again... I left Friday night for Tulsa and spent through Sunday there working a fraud case. Today I worked another case in Pawhuska, OK from 6am to 1pm then drove to Little Rock, Ar. which I just arrived. I will be heading back to Oklahoma in a couple days and will be home this weekend for sure. Maybe earlier. By the way I am staying at the Hilton and it is loaded with Louisiana people. (judging by the car tags in the parking lot.) I am a licensed Investigator in Oklahoma and Texas and so that is why I am here to take my exam to become licensed in Arkansas. I went to a Church of Christ in Tulsa Sunday and actually new people there. It is such a small world in the body of Christ. That was Sunday night. Sunday I had church in my car with the laptop, Mack Lyon, and those of you I saw in the crowd singing; Kyle, Audrey, Steve, Cheryl, and several others. Anyway it was good to listen to a message and singing with familiar faces. Audios now... I have to go find a FedEx to send off some DVD footage of Fraud in action.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurry up and come home, we miss you really bad!! Love you!!!

6:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home