Life is too short to waste any time... If you are struggling with a decision remember the time is now. Live life to the fullest and be the best at all you do! If your not giving 100% don't give at all...

Friday, August 15, 2008

Still in North Carolina

Well I am here in North Carolina for one more day. I get to come home on Saturday. This has been a good experience and a great course on Insurance fraud. I will be handling Investigative cases for this company in the states of Oklahoma, Texas, and Arkansas. As a matter of fact I come home Saturday and go straight to Tulsa for 3 days starting Monday. I will be staying overnight and then return home on Wednesday night. By the way North Carolina is a really nice looking state. I really miss my family right now and look forward to hugging there necks on Saturday. I will be conducting surveillance on people who are suspected of committing insurance fraud.

1 Comments:

Blogger Audrey said...

Wow! The noodle posts AND comments!

I can vouch for your family and say, they miss you as well!

Ugh, more traveling! You need to hire a full time Nanny for Lacy! :)

9:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home