Life is too short to waste any time... If you are struggling with a decision remember the time is now. Live life to the fullest and be the best at all you do! If your not giving 100% don't give at all...

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Attorney's, Late, Tired, Ready To Be home, Oh Yeah, I forgot, Nevermind.

I know the title sounds a bit crazy and scattered... Well now you've seen my brain right aaabbbouutt NOW! That's right I am way tired. I have been on the road all day conducting Workers Comp interviews and I am exhausted. I get to Ft. Smith, Arkansas at 4pm to conduct the last one and head home... But No I get a call from the interviewees attorney who wants to be present and now I am sitting in Ft. Smith for too many hours. I have worked like 180 hours the last 2.5 weeks and it has all hit me TONIGHT! I am at that dazed state, you know when your so tired your not sure what's happening around you just one foot in front of you and that's even blurry. Ok I will quit whining now! I have one hour until the interview so I will get home around midnight tonight!

This will be a BIG Coffee Drive tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home