Life is too short to waste any time... If you are struggling with a decision remember the time is now. Live life to the fullest and be the best at all you do! If your not giving 100% don't give at all...

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Umm What should it be...

Well first of all thank you everyone who kept us in your prayers during a scary time. I never thought I would have a doc say to me, "your having a heart attack" at such a young age. At least he was wrong and I didn't have one. I am actually healthier today than I have been in a long time. I have committed to eating better and work out. Before the incident I was working out 4 times per week and loving it. Now I have to get back to the gym and back into the swing of life again. I go to the cardiologist on Friday and should get a good report. They say stress is a killer and I guess there right. I am learning to let go of the worry and let God. The stress of building a new business (which I've been doing now 12 months) and the major law suit im involved in has taken a toll on me. I lost my business that I built for seven months, ended up in a law suit, and drained my savings in the process. So I've been building a new business all over again that is going great considering and also working about 20 to 30 hours weekly doing Fraud Investigations to make up for the income loss. So total I have been putting in about 70 to 80 hours a week. I know the sacrifice it takes in the beginning building a business and am willing to make it for the end result which will be more time freedom to have my old life back. Well I should blog more often and Dustin really convinced me to blog because I didn't want to be removed from the news page in case I have something cool to say on here some day. Well thanks for reading come back again soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home