Life is too short to waste any time... If you are struggling with a decision remember the time is now. Live life to the fullest and be the best at all you do! If your not giving 100% don't give at all...

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Its Time For a Healthier Change...

I decided today that it is definitely time for a change in my lifestyle. So many times in life we get motivated to live healthier lifestyles with exercise. I started the P90x workout program last year and loved it. I felt better than I had in a long time. All was going great until I had some medical complications that landed in me in the Hospital in Houston, Texas for a week. When I finally got home and rested, life got in the way and I didn't continue the workout program. Since that time I have been working 50 to 70 hours per week building my business and with the lack of time management and plenty of stress I realized that I am extremely unhealthy. I found myself eating once and sometimes twice a day. I have lost nearly 25 pounds and shocking enough I am down to 175 lbs. (I am 6'5")

THE CHANGE: My goal is to be at 210 lbs by May 2010 and in order to do that I have to EAT! I am using a calorie and protein counting tool on my iphone to keep track but i am eating a little over 4000 calories per day and 150 grams of protein. I am also committed to doing P90X again. This is going to be a big transition but one I am committed to... I will keep a weekly blog journal here about my progress and success. Its crazy because I have eaten more food today than I ate all last week... (ok that's a bit of stretch)

Chris Gee
http://www.facebook.com/chrisgee28

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Audrey said...

You should join some of us in training for the half marathon.

6:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home